Research, evaluate and compare your sports camp options.
It's easy and free.
Soccer Made in America (SMIA)
Oak Brook, Illinois
Welcome to Soccer Made in America Training Camp, a high quality soccer camp for players 4 to 17. The SMIA training program has been designed to provide the most complete soccer training for both individual players and teams of all levels and abilities.
The SMIA Coaching Staff has been selected from throughout the world and United States. Each coach is qualified to teach players of all levels of the game. The SMIA clinicians are well recognized for providing personal attention to every participant. Enjoy the benefits of proper training and playing soccer as never before. The best way to describe Soccer Made in America Training Camp is: Passion, Excitement, Development and Fun!
SMIA offers several levels of training camps with each level being based on development and enthusiasm.
- 4 Levels of Specialized Training: Beginner, Intermediate, Traveling Player and Advanced
- Consecutive Half-day Sessions of Technical and Tactical Training by Top-Level Professional Youth Certified Clinicians
- Residential Camp
- Specialized High School Sessions
- Specialized Team Training Sessions
- Camp Training Shirt
- Certificate of Achievement
- Trophy Awarded to the SMIA's 'Most Creative Player' in Each Camp
- Shoot-Out Contest
- Juggling Contest
TYPES OF TRAINING :
Training camps for individual teams
Four levels of training camps:
- Open or Beginning Level
- Travel Player Level
- Advanced Level
- High School and College Preparatory