Camp Description:The Official Camps of The Philadelphia Eagles. Featuring Philadelphia Eagles Heroes and Professional Educators offering quality Non Contact football instruction for youth athletes 6 to 15 years of age at 15 community based camp locations. Come experience the best week of the summer!
Comprehensive Football Skills Camp
- Full day camps operated from 9am-3, Monday-Friday
- All camps are non-contact with programs available for kids ages 6-14.
- Comprehensive Skills and the new Accelerated Skills Sections are available at all locations.
- Camps are led by professional educators, high school & college football coaches.
- Supplemental instruction is provided by Philadelphia Eagles Heroes.
- Camp mornings feature stationed based training as kids are divided by age and skill level.
- Camp afternoons feature team training activities, skill games, mini-games & scrimmages leading up to Super Bowl Friday.
- Camps maintain a 10:1 student-to-instructor ratio.
- A certified athletic trainer is scheduled for all camp locations.
NEW: Accelerated Skills Sections (Tackle Prep)
- The Accelerated Skill Camps are designed for dedicated, tackle-experienced players from ages 11-14 years old.
- The section is an advanced class room within our Comprehensive Skills Camps. The section is a non-contact format.
- Players must be ages 11 to 14 years old with a minimum of one year of tackle football experience.
- With a cohesive, experienced group of players expecting more intensity, our coaches have a better opportunity to deliver more advanced instruction, more frequent repetitions, improved training technique, more challenging fitness drills and advanced team play concepts.
- Camp mornings will work as a separate unit to elevate the individual skills and boost the confidence level of each camper.
- The Accelerated Skills Sections will join other Comprehensive Skills campers for a number of experiences and football challenges. Those combined experiences will include indoor class room curriculum, Hero interactions, lunch, scrimmages and competitions leading up to Super Bowl Friday.
NEW: Advanced Player Camp - Limited enrollment!
- The New, Advanced Player Youth Football Camp will be the most effective 3 day, eighteen hour training program available to dedicated players in the area. This is a day camp program.
- Hosted by the Philadelphia Eagles at the Eagles practice facility - The NovaCare Complex.
- Utilizing modified contact instruction which requires campers to bring helmets and shoulder pads.
- Featuring position-specific instruction.
- Led by top football directors and coaches associated with the Philadelphia Eagles Youth Football Camps.
- Supplemental instruction provided by Philadelphia Eagles Youth Football Camp Heroes, acclaimed area coaches and fitness experts.
- Expect more intensity, more repetitions, more in-depth training technique and more fun.
- Must be age 11-15 with one year of tackle football league experience to register.
- Camp Type: Football
- Founded: 2000
- Gender: M
- Age Range: 6 to 14
- Camp Activities: Football