Find The Best Summer Basketball Camps
Summer basketball camps offer training for kids of all ages, from the beginner just learning to play the game of basketball to the top high school athlete working towards a college basketball scholarship. Start your search for the best summer basketball camps for your child on SportsCampConnection.com, we have more summer basketball camps listed in one place than anywhere else on the Internet. You can search for a local day camp by zip code or you can search for an overnight camp by state. We have basketball camps run by local high school coaches to basketball camps run by college coaches and players to basketball camps run for current and former NBA players and coaches.
SportsCampConnection.com has summer basketball camps for both boys and girls, there are camps listed that are held at a local high school or community center, on public basketball courts, at colleges and universities where the athletes can stay overnight in a college dorm room.
Here are the Top 10 Summer Basketball Camps:
- Point Guard College – PGC provides intense, no-nonsense basketball training for high school basketball players.
- Advantage Basketball Camps – The Advantage Basketball Camp was founded in 1986 by Michael Hummel based on the philosophy that children need attention and direction in their lives.
- Jason Otters School of Basketball – OtterBasketball is serious basketball training for the serious basketball player.
- Hoop Mountain Basketball Camps – Hoop Mountain prides itself in assisting scholastic basketball players to meet their athletic and academic goals
- 5 Star Basketball Camps – Since 1966, Five-Star Basketball Camp has been the premier basketball teaching and instruction program in the country for aspiring young players who are committed to improving their skills and playing competitive basketball in high school, college and beyond.
- NBC Basketball Camps– Since 1971, NBC has trained over 250,000 athletes
- McCracken Basketball Camp – McCracken Camps is beginning its 50th year of operation, and in that time over 100,000 players have attended.
- Snow Valley Basketball Camps – Snow Valley is in its eighteenth year and has become one of the premier camps for individual skill enhancement.
- The Hoop Group Inc. – The Hoop Group offers a number of different basketball camps and clinics for boys and girls ranging from grades K-12 from beginner to advanced.
- Legarza Basketball Camps – The goal of the Legarza Basketball Camp is for all campers to work hard and feel good about themselves in a safe, disciplined, highly structured and motivated environment of learning and fun.