Quarterback Camps for College Quarterbacks
If you are looking for a position specific quarterback camp look no further. The Quarterback Academy, founded in 1988 by Darin Slack. Quarterback Academy is the premier high school and a youth quarterback camp for QB skills training and development. The Quarterback Academy offers quarterback training, quarterback camps, quarterback development, and quarterback drills. The Quarterback Academy has counseled and trained over 20,000 student athletes the past 24 years, many of whom have excelled in college and also in the National Football League.
The Quarterback Academy’s credo is “self-correct, not self-destruct” and our motto is “confidence-character-commitment-consistency” and our vision is to “train, teach, and build young men”. The Quarterback Academy difference is a self-corrective responsiveness that stem from the understanding of instant feedback. With this self-correct awareness, improvement is immediate and with informed repetition, that difference is permanent.
The Quarterback Academy believes:
- That it can influence and change the way young men think about football, the future, and their purpose in life.
- A Quarterback’s highest achievement isn’t a college scholarship or a victory. Their highest achievement is earning the respect of their teammates while leading them by example.
- Every quarterback can make a difference, and will achieve their potential.
- If even one quarterback attending one of our camps or training sessions hears the call to make a difference with his gift, then we have succeeded.
- It is our privilege to assist coaches in developing skilled, self-motivated young men for their programs who remind them how much fun they have doing what they do.
- It is our duty to assist parents, in fostering Confidence, Consistency, Character, and Commitment, the backbone of the Quarterback Academy’s C4 Self-Correct System.
- The next generation of leaders is lost without understanding the rich reward and legacy that comes to men who sacrifice for a greater good.
The Quarterback Academy training systems focus on improving a quarterback’s throwing motion with proper mechanics and are designed to produce quicker reads, a faster release, and a better ball flight. The Quarterback Academy training events are designed to prepare youth and high school quarterbacks for spring practices, Michigan football summer camps, combines, and games.
Enroll your son in a Quarterback Academy camp near you, we offer (“OSD”) off-season and pre-season three day camps in the winter and spring across the country. The OSD camps are designed to maximize preparation time between seasons. The training options for your son are geared toward building up to game-readiness and are appropriate for the time of year each given camp is scheduled. Our training camps offer distinct paths that are appropriate to age and ability level of your son. From our QB Next Youth players (ages 9-12) up through high school and college players in our invitation-only ProspecTRAK curriculum.
The Quarterback Academy’s PSP Group Training 2 Day Camps offer: high intensity repetition in throwing mechanics; drop back and footwork training; route throwing with situational awareness; reads and recognition input to accelerate decision making; off-season training insight and assistance; recruiting information and access to QBA’s ProspecTrak and ProspectFit programs; the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art Dartfish Video Analysis; and coaches and parents are encouraged to attend with their son.
find sports camps near you