NFA Training Programs and the Blackshirt Academy Training
The NFA and the QBA, RBA, OLA, DLA, LBA, DBA, and WRA all offer advanced training programs through their Blackshirt Programs.
Advanced Technique Training – Automatically enrolled as part of the Blackshirt Program at all Academy Camps
- OSD National Camps (3-day Winter/Spring Camps)
- PSP National Camp (2-day Summer camps)
- CPC National Clinics (2-day combination clinic/camp on advanced concepts)
- RGT (Regional Group Training; available in limited regions Winter, Spring and Summer)
- Regional Development Camps (2-day Winter camps)
- Pre-Season Prep camps (2-day Summer camps)
One on one National Football Academies Private and Small Group Training – The National Football Academies provides a completely customized and advanced training program to each and every athlete isolating their individual needs and areas of growth. Group training such as California Football Camps is conducted by their senior certified coach drives if focused on getting the athletes to perform at their peak bolstering their character and leadership qualities; inspiring confidence, commitment and consistency.
The NFA staff will provide check-ups on your game film with written analysis and verbal instructions on what needs improvement and also what you are doing well.
To reach optimum performance, nutrition must be a priority in an athlete’s life. The physical and mental demands put on athletes are substantially minimized with proper nutrition and supplementation. The NFA staff and Athletes Choice 360 (an NCAA-approved supplement) will provide a master plan with customized nutritional menus for each individual athlete including:
- How to eat 7 meals a day… every single day without gorging.
- How to gain weight safely and more consistently.
- New NCAA approved supplements that produce significant gains.
- How to know when the body needs to eat.
- How to utilize the proper rest and recovery to get into Beast Mode.
- The 4 most important things to remember when eating to gain mass.
- Learn what robs an athlete of his appetite.
- How to correct a common eating error that will actually cause weight loss.
- How to use weights to build muscle structure and mass.
The National Football Academies staff will also provide a Speed and Strength Training regimen for the athletes. The athletes can either train remotely with a program supported by an NFA staff member or with a qualified trainer/facility recommended by the NFA. NFA Blackshirt Athletes experience phenomenal gains in speed, strength, and stamina. The NFA’s Speed and Strength Program are designed for dedicated athletes who aspire to create separation from the competition. The Performance Program takes into account the athlete’s sport specific needs, the individual’s personal recovery needs, nutrition requirements and time horizon.
The NFA Advanced Training and Blackshirt Program athletes will also receive college planning advice; advice on which camps to attend for recruiting; access to the NFA’s college database and support and consulting in contacting coaches.
find sports camps near you