Private Quarterback Training
The Quarterback Academy offers private instruction and high-quality training from our staff of NFA Certified Coaches. The Quarterback Academy’s private instruction offers in depth training that will make a difference. It’s an opportunity to drive development toward being a complete quarterback with individual training on the following coaching points:
- The C4 Self-Correct System for recognizing and processing feedback instantly.
- Lasting improvement through Self-Correct keys and throwing drills.
- The Why and How of optimized throwing mechanics.
- Analysis of the entire throwing motion, and mechanics of all phases of the QB position.
- Basic and Advanced footwork development using youth, college and professional concepts.
- Avoiding common “power drainers” in the throwing motion.
- Increasing power while decreasing strain with G2 Drills.
Quarterback Academy’s Private staff can isolate any specific training area, catering directly to a quarterback’s development level:
- Consistent spirals, accuracy and power.
- Protecting the arm from injury while throwing harder than ever.
- Developing an “informed feel” through Self-Correct recognition.
- Learning a single concept at the heart of correcting any throwing error.
The 8 Key Positions of peak performance.
- The 5 qualities of a good QB and a great leader.
- A simple wrist adjustment that dramatically boosts rotation.
- An elbow adjustment that makes profoundly improves quickness of release.
- A back foot adjustment that keys greater consistency.
Lasting improvement through Self-Correct training
Because QBA’s C4 Self-Correct System shows a QB how to recognize and process feedback instantly, the improvement is real and significant. Best of all, that recognition makes for lasting improvement. Here’s what QBs take with them after QBA Private Training:
- The composure and mental edge for consistency under pressure.
- How to self-correct not self-destruct.
- The 5 simple keys to recognizing coverages, and knowing their weaknesses.
- Accelerating decision making to 3 reads in less than 3 seconds.
- Strategies for avoiding common mental mistakes.
- The secret to developing confidence and consistency, day in and day out.
- The true goal of a QB, and his role in accomplishing it.
QBA-Certified Coaches are available for Private Instruction throughout the country. Contact a Quarterback Academy Coach to develop a training plan, and schedule some private instruction for your son, one might consult football kicker camps Texas.
Contact QBA for pricing, and information packages available for training QBs at youth, high school, college and pro levels.
find sports camps near you