One-on One Quarterback Private Training
Quarterback Academy Private Instruction programs are offered to provide individual attention and high-quality quarterback training from our staff of National Football Academy Certified Coaches. It is the depth of this training that will make the difference. One-on-one training for quarterbacks is an opportunity to drive development toward being a complete quarterback with individual training on the following coaching points:
- The C4 Self-Correct System for recognizing and processing feedback instantly.
- Lasting improvement through Self-Correct keys and throwing drills.
- The why and how of optimized throwing mechanics.
- Analysis of the entire throwing motion, and mechanics of all phases of the quarterback position.
- Basic and advanced footwork development using youth, college and professional concepts.
- Avoiding common “power drainers” in the throwing motion.
- Increasing power while decreasing strain with G2 Drills.
Quarterback Academy Private Instructor can isolate any specific training area, catering directly to a quarterback’s strengths and weaknesses:
- Consistent spirals, accuracy and power.
- Protecting the arm from injury while throwing harder than ever.
- Developing an “informed feel” through Self-Correct recognition.
- Learning a single concept at the heart of correcting any throwing error.
The Quarterback Academy’s Four Key Positions of peak performance.
- The 5 qualities of a good quarterback and a great leader.
- A simple wrist adjustment that dramatically boosts rotation.
- An elbow adjustment that makes profoundly improves quickness of release.
- A back foot adjustment that keys greater consistency.
The Quarterback Academy provides lasting improvement through Self-Correct training. Because the Quarterback Academy’s C4 Self-Correct System shows a quarterback how to recognize and process feedback instantly, the improvement is real and significant. Best of all, that self recognition makes for lasting improvement. Here’s what quarterbacks will take with them after Quarterback Academy Private Training:
- The composure and mental edge for consistency under pressure.
- How to self-correct not self-destruct.
- The 5 simple keys to recognizing defensive coverage schemes, and knowing their weaknesses.
- Accelerating decision making to 3 reads in less than 3 seconds.
- Strategies for avoiding common mental mistakes.
- The secret to developing confidence and consistency, day in and day out.
- The true goal of a quarterback, and his role in accomplishing it.
Quarterback Academy-Certified Coaches are available for Private Instruction in locations throughout the country. Contact QBA to develop a training plan, and schedule Private Instruction.
find sports camps near you