Top 10 Intensive Wrestling Camps
Serious athletes in middle and high school looking to compete at the varsity or college level understand the importance of hard work, dedication, and proper coaching in the off season. Attending a wrestling camp in the summer or over winter break can propel an athlete to new heights and give them new perspective on competitive strategy.
These premier top 10 intensive wrestling camps are also a great way to improve form and conditioning and meet new completion in and around your area. Search below to find a quality wrestling camp.
- Ken Chertow Wrestling Camp – Ken Chertow conducts wrestling camps across the United States. Ken participated in the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea.
- Keystone Wrestling Camp – If you live in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Colorado area don’t miss out on one of the best wrestling camps around. Improve fundamentals and learn from top coaches and athletes.
- J Robinson Wrestling Camp – Since 1978 J Robinson has coached youth athletes in the sport of wrestling and is recognized as one of the top Intensive Wrestling Camps in the country.
- Granby School Wrestling Camp – The team at Granby are dedicated to developing the physical and mental talents to succeed on and off the mat.
- Carl Adams Wrestling Camp – Wrestlers from around the world come to Carl Adams Wrestling Camps to perfect their amateur wrestling skills.
- Cardinal Wrestling Camp – Sanford Cardinal camps are designed to help wrestlers of all ages and skills level reach their goals.
- Jim Zalesky Wrestling Camp – If you are looking for an Intensive Training Camp geared for serious middle school and high school aged wrestlers this is it.
- Ultimate Wrestling Camp – Come train with Coaches and wrestlers from the University of Northern Colorado.
- Bob Guzzo Wrestling Camp – Now The Wolfpack Wrestling Camp
- Carolina Wrestling Camp – Instructional wrestling camps for individual look to train with the best.
Sports Camp Connection can help you find quality youth wrestling camps in your area or across the country.
find sports camps near you