Find BYU Baseball Camp in Provo, Utah 2022
Join Coach Vance Law, his staff, and the BYU Cougars for fun, exceptional baseball training! At BYU Baseball Camp you will receive training in hitting, bunting, batting stance, pitching, base running, sliding, throwing mechanics, speed development, fielding, pickoffs, tags, pivoting, cutoffs, relays, and double plays at beautiful Miller Park and surrounding practice fields!
At BYU Baseball Camp you will receive a camp T-shirt and BYU baseball cap. All baseball campers will use BYUs professional athletic equipment and unique training stations to help them learn the dynamics of strength and weight-conditioning fundamentals and apply them to their own individual training goals.
BYU Baseball Camp Benefits:
- Receive instruction from BYU head coach Vance Law and his excellent staff.
- Increase performance through training with professional guest coaches.
- Receive training on fundamentals from current players.
- Develop team strategy through tournament play.
- Acquire helpful tips for winners.
- Gain experience during league play and competitions.
BYU Baseball Camp Special Features:
- Batting stations and pitching machines
- Camp T-shirt
- BYU baseball cap
- Video analysis (viewed at camp)
- Performance awards
- All-you-can-eat cafeteria meals:
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner for housing participants
- lunch for non-housing participants
- Great campus recreation for housing participants
Looking for BYU Baseball Camp 2022 in Provo, Utah ? Enroll Today
- Camp Name: BYU Baseball Camp
- Camp Type: Baseball and Softball
- Gender: M/F
- Age Range: 9 to 13
- Camp Activities: Baseball and Softball
- Camp Director: Vance Law
- Camp Director Phone: 801-422-4851
- Camp Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org