Find SkyHawks Summer Sports Camps in San Diego, California 2019
Skyhawks Summer Sports Camp In California are committed to providing a Safe, Fun, and Skill-focused experience for kids between the ages of 3 and 15. We are a national youth sports camp company with local camps in over 24 states in the US as well as limited locations in Canada. Skyhawks Summer Sports Camps offers 11 different sports: Soccer, Baseball, Flag Football, Basketball, Tennis, Lacrosse, Golf, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Track & Field, and a special Multi Sport camp where kids get to sample three different sports. Youth summer camps range from 45 minutes to 6 hours per day and offer instruction in all skill levels, from introductory to advanced.
Skill Levels: Introduction, Discovery, Develop, Refine, Master
Skyhawks Summer Sports Camp For Youth is proud to be the leader in youth sports since 1979 and maintains a proven safety track record. Under the expert care of our sports camp coaches, kids not only learn individual, sport-oriented skills, but also develop personally and socially, learning teamwork and building character and life skills through sports.
After Skyhawks summer sports camp registration for us means lots of smiles and gaining a sense of accomplishment while being active and socially engaged with other youth.
Since the inception of Skyhawks Summer Sports Camp In San Diego, our purpose has been to teach life skills through sports. Regardless of where your child goes with sports, your ultimate goal is to have him or her be a happy, functional, contributing individual.
Check out the latest Skyhawks Summer Sports Camps 2017 now!
Looking for SkyHawks Summer Sports Camps 2019 in San Diego, California ? Enroll Today
- Camp Name: SkyHawks Summer Sports Camps
- Zip Code(s) of camps: 92182
- Camp Type: Football and Basketball and Soccer and Baseball and Lacrosse and Tennis and Golf and Volleyball and Softball and Cheerleading and Athletic Training
- Gender: M/F
- Age Range: 3-15
- Camp Activities: Football and Basketball and Soccer and Baseball and Lacrosse and Tennis and Golf and Volleyball and Softball and Cheerleading and Athletic Training
- Camp Director: Jeff Heimbigner
- Camp Director Phone: 800.804.3509
- Founded: 1979