Find USSportsCamps Contact Football Camp in Various Locations 2019
USSC Contact Football Camps feature full contact drills and scrimmages with a staff of major college coaches and players. At camps "contact" is introduced in a slow, gradual progression before any actual "contact" is initiated. Football Campers are divided according to age, weight and ability.
The instruction (3 times a day) stresses both individual positions and team play with every camper. Thousands of our previous football campers played, or are now playing college football (many at schools represented by our coaching staff) at USSports Camps Football Camp for Youth.
- Superior football instruction
- Lowest camper to instructor ratio
- Players carefully grouped by age and ability
- Skill development drills with qualified staff
- Special Topics: nutrition, injury prevention, cross training, and sportsmanship
- Daily training to develop speed, strength and agility
- Evening chalk talk and film sessions
- Official Contact Football Camp T-shirt and prizes
- Great exposure to college coaches, including player evaluation
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the director and staff and placed in groups that address their own instructional needs.
Looking for USSportsCamps Contact Football Camp 2019 in Various Locations ? Enroll Today
- Camp Name: USSportsCamps Contact Football Camp
- Camp Type: Football
- Gender: M
- Age Range: 8-18
- Camp Activities: Football
- Camp Director Phone: 800-NIKE-CAMP
- Camp Director Email: email@example.com