Find University of Michigan Sports Camps - Boys Camps in Ann Arbor, Michigan 2019
University of Michigan Sports Camps for Boys in Ann Arbor
Sponsored by the University of Michigan Athletic Department, UM coaches and assistants lead camp activities drills, practices and instruction at the state of the art University of Michigan Athletic campus. In University of Michigan summer sports camps, Campers often have an opportunity to meet University of Michigan athletes who may assist with camps.
Through a partnership between Athletics and University Housing, sports campers are housed in one of two dedicated buildings located close to key athletic facilities at U of M Summer Sports Camps. Both residential and commuting campers can enjoy great food at our on-site dining halls.
Why To Join U of M Summer Sports Camps?
Camper safety and security is our top priority. Athletics and University Housing provide comprehensive, coordinated 24/7 supervision.
In 1817, the University of Michigan was established in Detroit and became the first public university in the Northwest Territories. A grant of 1,920 acres from three Great Lakes Indian nations was earmarked for the nascent institution. In 1837, the same year in which Michigan became a state, the University relocated to Ann Arbor to take advantage of an offer by local entrepreneurs of 40 acres of land at the edge of town which is renowned by University of Michigan Sports Camps For Boys In Ann Arbor. The acreage ceded by the Indians was sold, and the proceeds remain part of the University
- Boys Baseball - U M Baseball Camps
- Boys Basketball - U M Basketball Camps
- Boys Football - U M Football Camps
- Boys Golf - U of M Golf Camp
- Boys Gymnastics - U of M Gymnastics Camp
- Boys Soccer - U of M Soccer Camp
- Boys Lacrosse - U of M Lacrosse Camp
- Boys Wrestling - U of M Wrestling Camp
- Boys Ice Hockey - U of M Ice Hockey Camp
- Boys and girls All-Sport Speed & Agility
- Boys and girls Cross Country
- Boys and girls Diving
- Boys and girls Rowing
- Boys and girls Swimming
- Boys and girls Tennis
- Boys and girls Track and Field
- Boys and girls Water Polo
Know More About University of Michigan Sports Camp Registration
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor is a public institution that was founded in 1817. Being the reputed university, the camps and clinics are held and functioned by the individual head coaches for each respective sport. University of Michigan Summer sports camps are specially designed for boys and girls. Visit us for U of M Summer Camps for High School Students Schedule today!
Looking for University of Michigan Sports Camps - Boys Camps 2019 in Ann Arbor, Michigan ? Enroll Today
- Camp Name: University of Michigan Sports Camps - Boys Camps
- Camp Type: Football and Basketball and Soccer and Baseball and Lacrosse and Tennis and Golf and Swimming and Gymnastics and Ice Hockey and Athletic Training and Wrestling
- Gender: M
- Age Range: 8 to 18
- Camp Activities: Football and Basketball and Soccer and Baseball and Lacrosse and Tennis and Golf and Swimming and Gymnastics and Ice Hockey and Athletic Training and Wrestling
- Camp Director Email: http://www.mgoblue.com/camps/