Find University of Michigan Sports Camps - Girls Camps in Ann Arbor, Michigan 2019
University of Michigan Sports Camps for Girls in Ann Arbor
Sports camps at the University of Michigan are as much a summer tradition as Big Ten sports are during the academic year. Over 7000 youth campers take part in The University of Michigan Wolverine Summer Camps every summer.
Sponsored by the University of Michigan Athletic Department, UM coaches and assistants lead camp activities drills, practices and instruction at the state of the art at University of Michigan Sports Camps For Girls. In University of Michigan summer sports camps, Campers often have an opportunity to meet University of Michigan athletes who may assist with camps.
Through a partnership between Athletics and University Housing, sports campers are housed in one of two dedicated buildings located close to key athletic facilities at U of M Summer Sports Camps. Both residential and commuting campers can enjoy great food at our on-site dining halls.
Why To Join U of M Summer Sports Camps?
At University of Michigan Summer Sports Camps, The camper safety and security is our top priority. Athletics and University Housing provide comprehensive, coordinated 24/7 supervision.
- Girls Basketball - U M Basketball Camps
- Girls Volleyball - U of M Volleyball Camp
- Girls Gymnastics - U of M Gymnastics Camp
- Girls Soccer - U of M Soccer Camp
- Girls Lacrosse - U of M Lacrosse Camp
- Girls Softball - U of M Softball Camp
- Girls Field Hockey - U of M Field Hockey Camp
- Boys and girls All-Sport Speed & Agility
- Boys and girls Cross Country
- Boys and girls Diving
- Boys and girls Rowing
- Boys and girls Swimming
- Boys and girls Tennis
- Boys and girls Track and Field
- Boys and girls Water Polo
Know More About University of Michigan Sports Camp Registration
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor is a public institution that was founded in 1817. Being the reputed university, the camps and clinics are held and functioned by the individual head coaches for each respective sport at University of Michigan Youth Camps. University of Michigan Summer sports camps are specially designed for boys and girls. Visit us for U of M Summer Camps for High School Students Schedule today!
Looking for University of Michigan Sports Camps - Girls Camps 2019 in Ann Arbor, Michigan ? Enroll Today
- Camp Name: University of Michigan Sports Camps - Girls Camps
- Camp Type: Basketball and Lacrosse and Tennis and Volleyball and Softball and Swimming and Gymnastics and Field Hockey and Athletic Training
- Gender: F
- Age Range: 8 to 18
- Camp Activities: Basketball and Lacrosse and Tennis and Volleyball and Softball and Swimming and Gymnastics and Field Hockey and Athletic Training
- Camp Director Email: http://www.mgoblue.com/camps/