Featured Players in NFL Football Camp 2013
Summer is here and for football players, it is off-season time. But does this mean that it should be off-field time, too? Passionate and serious football players know that summer time is football camp time – a chance to practice harder, learn from top coaches and become a better player.
Are you looking for a ‘good’ NFL training camps this summer? If young athletes want to truly excel at the game, ‘good camps’ don’t quite cut it. What you need are the very best football camps from all over the country! Every athlete who is passionate about football has an NFL player as his idol. Here are a few top football camps youth athletes can attend in the summer of 2013, which boast a star-cast of NFL players, current and past. Players who have made it big are ready to play ball with your child. Here is a list of some of 2013’s top football camps featuring NFL players.
Sports International Football Camps
Rated as one of the Top 10 Summer Football Instructional Camps in the country by Perform Magazine, Sports International has been training budding football players for over 30 years. With New York football camps hosted all over the nation, it also holds the honor of having more current and former NFL players and coaches acting as instructors in their NFL youth football camps as compared to any other camp in the country.
What does this mean for young athletes? It means a chance to play ball with the best of the best! Veteran high school and college coaches team up with current and past NFL players to give you a sneak peek at what the real deal is. These are a few of their football camps featuring NFL players in 2013:
- Dallas Cowboys player Anthony Spencer will be at the NFL football training camps to be held in the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington in June, and the University of North Texas in Denton in the month of July. Campers will receive up to 6 hours of intensive instruction every day, and Spencer will be ready to get down in the dirt and play ball! Plenty of on-field time coupled with instruction and demonstrations by Spencer and other Dallas Cowboys will make for a full-blown NFL football experience.
- New York Jets or New York Giants? You can take your pick this June because Muhammad Wilkerson of the Jets and David Wilson of the Giants will be at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. With position-specific as well as general instructions and ample of on-field time with the top players in the country, prepare for a summer you won’t forget.
- Considering the fact that Pittsburgh Steelers’ Dermontti Dawson, Minnesota Vikings’ Kevin Williams, Seattle Seahawks’ Golden Tate and others will be instructing Sports International Football Camps across the country, you will have lots of NFL football camps options to choose from.
Sports International offers different camps based on skill levels and position specifications. These camps include football camps taught with both offense and defense techniques in mind, Passing and Receiving Academies as well as Kicking, Punting and Long Snapper Camps.
ProCamps Worldwide has been developing, managing and operating sports camps run by professional athletes of the National Football League since 1998. In 2013 too, there are many ProCamps to choose from.
- 2011 Pro Bowler Aaron Hernandez will be sharing his expertise in the 2013 Citi Aaron Hernandez Football Clinic scheduled at the end of July in Wayland High School, Wayland, Massachusetts.
- Five-time Pro Bowler Steve Smith needs no introduction. Join the wide-receiver at the 2013 Academy Sports + Outdoors Steve Smith Football ProCamp in the first half of June at Ardrey Kell High School in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Highest Level Football Camp
Former Kentucky Mr. Football and current linebacker for the Green Bay Packers, Micah Johnson will be conducting a one day football mini-camp at the Prestonsburg High School in Kentucky on the 15thof June 2013. He will be joined by former NFL player Johnny Williams in this youth NFL football training open to players between the ages of 6 and 18.
Not only will young athletes get a chance to play alongside some of the biggest names in the world of football, but they will also be taught the actual techniques and plays that their idols use in NFL games. Being coached by players and coaches at football summer camp in Michigan who are at the top of their field will be a hugely enriching experience. Whether your young athlete is a Quarterback, Receiver or Tight End player, the chance to learn from true-blue NFL stars is not one that should be missed. You can find NFL football camps for kids in your area.
find sports camps near you