Find Local Basketball Day Camps
SportsCampConnection.com has the largest most comprehensive database of basketball day camps. If you are looking for a local basketball camp for your son or daughter begin your search on the SportsCampConnection.com website.
Basketball day camps are usually for younger players that are not ready to spend the night at an overnight camp without their parents. Search SportsCampConnection.com for a local basketball day camp that you can drop off your son or daughter and then pick them up at the end of the day.
Basketball day camp curriculum should include:
- Warm-ups including running laps, calisthenics, and basic dribbling, ball handling, passing, lay-up and rebounding drills
- Fundamentals including the rules of the game.
- Basic offensive and defensive drills – practicing set offensive and defensive plays
- Practice games matching players of similar skill levels to play against one another.
- Some camps may even include some time studying game film or film from the practice games to correct mistakes made during the practice games.
Basketball day camps are a great way to introduce your son or daughter to the game of basketball, they will learn individual skills as well as how to work well as a part of a team. There are basketball day camps of all kinds listed on SportsCampConnection.com that can help your child improve their shooting, dribbling, passing, defense and rebounding skills. Parents can choose from day camps, mini-camps and week-long experiences that feature high-level competition. The intensity and focus provided by a basketball day camp will help young players increase their confidence and deepen their appreciation of the game of basketball.
find sports camps near you